In 1973, Dr. Donald and Lois Verleur took in four teenage girls and opened their first home for children in Orange County, California. Drawing from the olive tree in the front yard and the idea of a family crest, Olive Crest, a name symbolizing “peaceful family,” was born. Today, more than 40 years later, Olive Crest has grown to become a leader in the prevention and treatment of child abuse, serving nearly 3,000 children and families each day throughout California, Nevada, and the Pacific Northwest. Though four decades have passed, the Verleurs’ original commitment to the individual needs of at-risk youth continues to fuel Olive Crest’s mission to make a difference “One Life at a Time”
Recent $10 donations
- Kongu donates Onn Ear-Clip Headphones through Kongu
- Mads donates Pixel Heart Mug through Mads
- Mitchell donates Nikon Coolpix Camera + Tripod through Mitchell
- Malaychell donates Yealink Bluetooth Speaker through Malaychell
- Malaychell donates Wireless Skullcandy Headphones through Malaychell
- Natasha donates Neff Pom Beanie through Ian
- Ian donates Sennheiser Monitor Headphones through Natasha
Recent $25 donations
Recent $50 donations
Recent $200 donations
Olive Crest has their main address at 2500 116th Ave NE, Suite 1, Bellevue, Washington 98004.
You can contact Olive Crest directly by phone +1 (425) 462-1612 if you have any questions.
Olive Crest webshop
Show your support for Olive Crest by visiting their webshop.